SF Cyclotouring

Ride reports and other ramblings from a San Francisco cyclist.

12/19/2009

Hope

I rode a bike today! I rode to the UPS to pick up a package, and then returned home with a largish box on my front rack. Next I rode to the ATM to deposit some checks -- one an xmas gift, the other a paycheck for some contracting work (more on that later). Finally I rode to the grocery store to pick up soup ingredients and fancy cheese for a party. And then I rode back home with the groceries on my rack.

Today was a good day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lee said...

Glad to hear it! I didn't know you were still down. Let me know if you want to test things out on some mid-range-ish mile rides. I'm planning on doing a couple of 50-60 milers and a couple of 80 milers before the January 200k.

9:31 AM  
Blogger jim g said...

Thanks Lee. I only spent about 30-35 minutes on the bike total on Saturday, just running errands around town, but generally things felt OK. I'd planned to try a proper ride on Sunday but got sidetracked with other projects. Depending on how this week goes, I might try a Paradise Valley loop or similar this coming weekend.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home