SF Cyclotouring

Ride reports and other ramblings from a San Francisco cyclist.

7/12/2010

2010 La Ruta Loca Randonnee -- The Aftermath

Magic

Here are my few photos from last weekend's La Ruta Loca Randonnee.
We had about nine folks at the start, although about half (I think?)
cut the ride short (myself included). Like last year, I didn't make
any of the controls within their time windows, ran outta gas at nearly
the same spot (San Geronimo Valley), and managed to ride about 100
miles for the day (~90 miles of the actual route) in around 12 hours.
Unlike last year, I think I ate better, plus I stopped for a quick nap
in Ross on the way back home.

This is a really tough route, both physically and mentally! Kudos to
those at the starting line, and even more so to the finishers (Carlos,
Brian, and Greg, Nick, and John)!!!


Distance:~100 miles
Bike: Fuji CX
Time: 12.5 hours

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home