SF Cyclotouring

Ride reports and other ramblings from a San Francisco cyclist.


Public Bikes Launches!

The company my wife works for, Public Bikes, just launched their updated website, with some info on the bikes and other products they'll be selling. I am so proud! Go here to win the first new Public Bike!


Anonymous alex wetmore said...

They look great. Now I wonder if I should have waited before buying Christine the Soma Mixte.

It would be great to see some specifications on the bikes. What are the wheel sizes and geometries like?

2:05 PM  
Blogger Jim G said...

Hi Alex, I don't know too many details of the bikes. I do know that the wheels/tires are 700x32. The spec'd brakes seem to be clones of the Tektro R556 ultra-long reach caliper.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Man, that Public green looks a little familiar. I may need to check those out in person :)

3:24 PM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Whoa, Jim -- your WIFE works there?? That's so cool.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home