SF Cyclotouring

Ride reports and other ramblings from a San Francisco cyclist.

7/28/2008

The "Brown"trager 69er


Anyone who knows me knows I have a thing for Bontrager frames. If I had infinite moneys and storage space, I'd likely buy up any/all/every Race, Race Lite, Road Lite, Ti Lite (!!!), CX, and older custom frames I could find. I really dig their form-follows-function design! Sometimes I fantasize about what it'd be like if KB was still producing frames, and made a 29er version of the excellent Race Lite frame with the coveted Bontrager composite fork...yum!

Anyways, check out this awesome 3-speed 69er hack that Bob Brown whipped up, based on his ol' Bonty Race frame...read all about it here.

1 Comments:

Blogger erik said...

get Paul at rock lobster to build you a nontrager in 29" wheelsize..

http://forums.mtbr.com/archive/index.php/t-3132.html

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home